Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 13 Μαρτίου 2010

grandma

Thank you for the gift of love,
now you're sharing it up above.
You had many things to say.
All in a caring way.
You always saw good in everyone,
no matter what they've done
You were always the one we could all lean on
even though it must have felt like a ton.
You were always the strength of the family.
Now we must let you rest calmly.
As we say goodbye,
as tears roll down our eyes
i know your place in heaven has a good view.
Because you're telling God,
i want to keep an eye on a few.
I know you will always be in our hearts and mind.
So grandma,
i must go, but i'll never forget you're one of a kind.
                                                                    Grandma, Augustine Perez

7 σχόλια:

Ο ΜΑΓΟΣ! είπε...

καλημερα σου στελνω ενα κατακοκκινο τριανταφυλο....

apinkdreamer είπε...

καλημερα! σ'ευχαριστω! κι εγω σου στελνω ενα κλαδι βελανιδιάς! [ ειναι απο το δεντρο στο οποιο κατοικω!]

Mairyliscious είπε...

se eyxaristw polu :)
kai to diko sou polu ksexwristo !
kalo sk !

Paula Phillips είπε...

I love how you actually draw in your journals... that's something I rarely do because I'm just too afraid of it looking "bad".
Much LOVE

apinkdreamer είπε...

thank you paula!the reason is that i love colours! i can't live without them!

58 Cherries είπε...

Hi, followed you here from your comment on my blog - great to have a friend from Greece join! My Yiayia will be thrilled, too. LOL :-)

I'm half-Greek so I know only a small amount of spoken Greek and cannot read any, unfortunately. My family is from Lesbos, and my Yiayia just turned 89 this month. Just fyi.

Nicki
58Cherries

a pink dreamer είπε...

hi! i'm so glad you are half greek! give my blessings to your yiayia!!!!